Monday, June 28, 2021

Baby gifts



I gave two quilts recently as baby gifts. The penguin blocks were stitched by another blogger who gave them away as orphan blocks. I added the scrappy background, quilted it up, and sent it to the lovely young woman who manages some property for us.


I blogged about this several months ago when I finished it, and wanted to have a record of who I gave it to.


This beach-themed quilt was made from a panel that I cut up and put back together, adding a nice stripe for some extra width. 


It's a counting game: one sun, two sand castles, three fish. So bright and fun!


I gave this to my friends B and K, for their second baby, A. Their first child is a toddler now and I thought she would enjoy pointing out the numbers and colors to her baby brother.


And here's A, enjoying his new quilt. Isn't he a cutie? I just love getting photos of my quilts in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as I can.